Memorial Community Church may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What information do we collect about you?
- We collect personal information from you when you contact us, this may include your name, title, email address, physical address and phone number.
- Your website usage information is also collected using cookies (see cookies section below).
How will my data be handled?
- We would love to keep you updated about Memorial Community Church news but will only do so with your consent.
- We will store your personal data securely and only use this information to deliver what you have asked us to and communicate with you in the ways you have chosen.
- If you would like us to correct or update any information, or if you would like information deleted from our records, you can request this by contacting us by using any of the following options.
or by phone: 020 7474 6603
or by post:
Memorial Community Church
How is my information kept secure?
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.